Sunday, August 13, 2006
My head is made up of memories
Most of them useless delusions
This room is bored of rehearsal
And sick of the boundaries
I miss you so much
My brother bought all these guitar picks for me from Ranking Sports or so he calls it, "that place in the 3rd floor one got sell guitar and sports things one." And he adds, "I spend $4 on it ok." LOL. He's sweet. But i dunno why. Sorta make me ponder what he's up to. Maybe he's just so genuinely sweet. Oh wells...
HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO folks!
Today's been quite a day. I think im falling very sick thanks to... whatever. I dunno. Catching a cold.
Last night my mom rang me up and told me to get ready. Something had happened to my grandma. My heart literally stopped. Gotta stop talking to Abby and the others on msn and grabbed a shirt and went down to gather with my family. Rushed all the way down to Queensway where my grandma lives and when we arrived there, some of my relatives were already there. They've called a doctor to attend to her cause she dosent wanna go to the hospital. They needed some adult's pampers (mind you, my grandma is 94 already) and some other stuff, so we rushed all the way down to Mustafa cause it's the only place left open and sells those kinda stuff.
I was in the car and found out from Jennifer that my grandma has got lungs infection. Rushed back and pass the things back to the doctor and nurse and waiting outside the roon. First reaction when my relative saw me,"Wah. How come you so black now." LOL. When the doctor and nurse left, i went in and see her. She looks awfully pale. I told her i was here and she grabbed my hand and told me loads of stuff. By then, it's already passed 1+ and my granny said she felt better when the doctor came. We gotta go cause my brother and i got tution and work respectively. Hope she's well and good.
Last night i slept like no ones business. Cant even hear my phone ring. I was really, that tired. Woke up and went to have coffee with my mom at Killiney before heading over to River Vally to meet Cheok. We headed over to NSRCC for our work and half way there, i recieved a sms from Abby and it's just weird. I knew something was going on.
After all that, Cheok was really nice and dropped me off at my other grandma's place for dinner. I was so tired that i slept there too.
It's been quite a day for me.
Oh, for all my current classmates, THERE'S SCHOOL TOMMORROW FROM 2PM TO 5PM. CONFIRMED WITH MR JAILANI. THIS IS NOT A JOKE. So yea, see ya guys in skool tomorrow.
God im tired.
*soundpunk jammed @ 10:33 PM

